[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NO RELOCATION PROVIDED
Service Manager is the leader in customer service technically, product knowledge, and various maintenance skills. A liaison between dealers and factory to communicate the needs and requirements of the dealer network. Service Manager trains technicians to aid in resolving and/or repairing units as needed. Oversees all technical support including material publications, manuals, training, and certifications. Leads in warranty administration.
• Provides technical solutions to support dealer network regarding warranty, service, and repair of products.
• Registers warranty and processing dealer delivery reports, reviews and approves dealer warranty claims including any follow up as necessary, address internal warry claims promptly.
• Produces training curriculum and product information to align with our dealer expectations.
• Coordinates support through communications with Factory Product Engineering, Parts, Warranty, and Technical Publications departments.
• Collect pre-delivery reports and/or other required support materials (files or reports) as necessary.
• Acts as a resource to our product manager to facilitate testing and analysis of failed parts and component assemblies.
• Investigate and communicate through the problem-solving process and quality concerns to our cross-functional team for permanent corrective resolution.
• Plan, execute and manage the quality support activities at customer locations including sorting and containment activities, data collection and analysis, etc.
• Inspect shop equipment and work with Operations Manager to ensure all necessary tools and equipment are available to technician.
• Build team of technicians through hiring, training, coaching, and counseling to support Service Department.
• Leads service technicians on day to day duties and responsibilities in support of Sales, Parts, and Operations.
• Participates in OSHA compliance; actively identifying and advocating improved safety for technicians.
• Available for after-hour calls from dealer network to assist with service-related concerns.
• *Duties assigned in addition as is required.
• Associates Degree, technical degree in related field, or related experience.
• 7+ years of related technical field experience
• 5+ years of customer service experience
• 3+ years training dealers and employees in Forklift mechanics.
• Current Forklift certification and able to maintain.
• Excels in communication both written and verbal.
• Attention to Detail
• Critical thinking
• Problem solving
• Computer literate: Microsoft Applications and cloud-based platforms