[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek has immediate openings for Mechanical Assemblers at a well-established manufacturing facility in Centennial, CO. These are Direct-Hire positions.
The Mechanical Assembler will work off of blueprints to build large industrial machinery together using hand tools/power tools. Below is a short description of the tasks they will be performing.
- Assemble drive shafts, bearings, and gear assemblies
- Use common assembly tools and related functions in an efficient manner. This includes but is not limited to: bench work, the use of hand saws, drilling, hand tapping, deburring, part marking/identification, arbor presses, bearing heaters, etc.
- Read blueprints/schematics
- Tear down and rebuild of machinery
- Install guards, signs, and nameplates on machinery
- Perform machine set ups for specific jobs
- Build of mechanical sub assemblies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude and experience using hand tools/power tools
- Have own tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to submit to pre-employment, post-offer background check and drug screen
2nd Shift: 3pm to 11:30pm, Monday through Friday - $2 shift differential
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.