[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring a Maintenance Technician for direct hire!
Performing various duties to operate, dismantle, clean, install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the manufacturing equipment used in packaging of personal care products.
* Performs line change over and packaging equipment set up, start up and trouble shooting.
* Repair of manufacturing equipment. This includes problem identification, referencing technical documentation, assessment of material requirements, requisition placement, and actual repair.
* Reviews and follows safety procedures for all equipment.
* If needed, provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment during machine service.
* Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
* Machine Set Up - setting up equipment per job needs and ensuring efficient operation for production needs and goals
* Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
* Use a variety of hand and power tools and material handling equipment in performing duties.
* Inspect and detect faulty operations and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision. Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
* Handles multiple projects and prioritizes work efficiently.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.