[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
How would you like to earn $16.00-17.50/hr for Assembly work!? We are currently hiring for several assemblers of all skill levels. Positions available on Swing
- $250 sign on bonus after two months (need to have good attendance and good reviews)
- $0.50 pay raise after two months
- Swing: 4 pm to 2:30 am Mon - Thrs overtime Friday when needed
- Good attendance
- Ability to stand the entire shift
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor.
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to use Power tools
- Able to climb ladders.
- Able to work in high areas.
***Production experience preferred but not required! ***
- Cleaning Air Handling Units
- Installing filters and insulation
- Basic assembly duties
- Will operate a screw gun
- Installs wall panels, doors and internal parts
- Finish caulking work
- Helps install wall panels, doors and internal parts.
- Helps install fans and filter racks
- Will use an assortment of hand tools: Ie Hammers screwdrivers, caulking guns
- May be trained in crane use and rigging
- Will operate electric pallet jack
- Basic clean up and sorting of parts
- Sweeping daily
If interested, please call Lupe Ayala at 503-403-1918!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.