[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for IMMEDIATE work? Aerotek is seeking Production Operators to work here in Kokomo!
Who We Are:
Our client is a global provider of propulsion technologies that make vehicles drive cleaner, better and further. As a leading automotive supplier, Delphi delivers solutions for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Working on the production line with capability to make rate
- Ensuring that production requirements and quality standards are met consistently
- Working overtime as needed, including daily and weekends
- Demonstrating a positive and professional attitude
- Observing all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area(5S)
- Preparing line set-up for the next shift
- Completing Daily Process Monitoring
- 1st Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm ($12.00/hr.)
- 2nd Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm ($12.60/hr.)
- 3rd Shift: 10:00pm - 6:30am ($13.20/hr.)
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Drug test and background check required
- High School Diploma or GED required
Tours are conducted every Tuesday and Thursday. New candidates can start each Monday and Thursday after offers are made. During the tour candidates will learn more about the different departments candidates can be placed into.
There are several Departments employees can be placed into:
General Assembly - Reading assembly instructions (Blueprints/Schematics) on the computer screen and use small screws, parts, and pieces to assemble the product. Most of these pieces are very small and require quick flow on the assembly line. Running around 65 parts an hour.
Final Assembly - Testing final product and moving down the line for inspection. This requires heavy lifting up to 40 lbs sliding or lifting down assembly line. Running around 12 parts an hour
Sub Assembly - These individuals will be working with surface mounts or gasket covers that go on the outside of the product. This requires lifting, labeling and operating a machine.
Custom Assembly - These individuals must be able to work independently and have a high skill level in electrical assembly and working with Wires.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.