[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A remote restraint device manufacturer is looking to hire 10 Assemblers/Production Associates to work on 1st shift. Candidates will be completing mechanical and electronic assemblies to build restraint devices that discharges an 8ft kevlar tether at 640ft per second at a range of 10-25ft. This manufacturer is producing these devices for several different law enforcement offices throughout the United States.
1st shift - 6am to 430pm Monday through Thursday
Will have the opportunity to advance into lead positions
Continuous opportunity to be cross trained in other departments
Long term, contract to hire opportunity
- Will assemble connectors, small hardware, intricate components to build cartridges, triggers, and devices
- Will work under a microscope
- Will use a variety of hand tools including screw drivers, torque wrenches, gauges, pliers, etc.
- Will read work instructions, blueprints, drawings
- 6+ months of manufacturing experience
- Must be comfortable doing repetitive tasks
- Experience reading blueprints and work instructions
- The ideal candidate adapts to change quickly
- The ideal candidate is used to multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work with great attention to detail
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.