[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A military and defense contract manufacturer in Chandler is looking to hire 4 solder technicians to work on 1st shift. Specifically, they produce product that provides more accurate GPS capability and radio communications.
1st shift - Monday through Friday
*will have every other Friday off*
week 1: 6am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday
week 2: 6am to 4:30pm Monday through Thursday
- Melt and apply solder using soldering iron to multiple work pieces including circular connectors, wire harnesses, surface mount components, PCBs, and thru hole components
- Melt and separate soldered joints to repair misaligned or damaged assemblies
- Fine manipulation of wires and components during soldering
- Read and understand wiring diagrams and work instructions to build cable assemblies and circuit board assemblies
- At least 2 years of hand soldering experience
- Current or expired J-standard IPC certification
- Experience inspecting surface mount and thru hole ocmponents/solder per IPC-A-610 requirements
- - Minimum of 2 years' experience in soldering - Must pass the J-Standard solder ability - ROHS compliant soldering experience - Experience inspecting surface mount and through hole solder per IPC-A-610 requirements
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.