[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A local Biotech company is looking to add experienced machine operators onto the team. Apply today and interview within 2-3 business days!
- Will be working in the clean room and monitoring the automated assembly processes.
- Monitor the manufactured kits for defects that may occur because of machine malfunctions. if there are issues they will notify their lead and the lead will contact the maintenance and engineering team.
- Calibrate the set up to make sure it is within specifications.
- Will be standing for long periods of time and they are expected to monitor consistently.
- Review documentation for accuracy and completion.
- 1+ years of machine operating experience
- Experience in a FDA regulated industry is a plus
- Willing to work in a clean room
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.