[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**Marine Industry Manufacture Seeking Body Technicians**
- Smooths surface imperfections and prepares manufactured products for painting by performing the following duties
- Applies rough body filler to fill cavities and dents
- Uses sanding equipment to smooth any surface imperfections
- Applies primer to parts for paint
- Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated
- Works under direct supervision on duties and tasks that are standardized, selecting from written instructions, and established procedures.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.