[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Pick pack, scanning items into a computer system and accuracy along with attention to detail
- Flexible learning various roles within the fulfillment center from general labor, picking, receiving, but not required to have all skills
- Operator RF scanner to scan in products that arrive in receiving or shipping
- Utilize scale to weigh product amount and prepare label
- Utilize box cutter to open up product
- Pull orders while reading a work order form
- First Shift/ M-F/ $12-$14 per hour. W/ Overtime opportunities.
- Ability to stand on feet all day - won't always have the option to sit down.
- Lift 30 lbs. 6 months of warehouse experience
- Background with retail or fast food
- Ability to show up every day
This is an entry level position you have the ability to learn new things the more reliable you are. This can help you move forward in the future either with this company or a more skilled level position. The work will be repetitive but you're also going to learn many different positions.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.