[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HIRING MACHINE OPERATORS IMMEDIATELY FOR PERMANENT POSITIONS IN LEXINGTON!
A local Lexington manufacturer is hiring machine operators on day and night shift immediately. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Responsible for set ups, changeovers, operating, and quality checks
- Will also be loading material with a forklift
- Must have previous machine operating experience
- Must have experience with set ups, changeovers, and quality checks
- Experience with calipers, tape measures, and reading blue prints is preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable working 12 hour shifts on 3rd shift. This is a 2-2-3 schedule
- Must be comfortable submitting to a drug test and background check
- Schedule is 7 AM - 7 PM on day shift and 7 PM - 7 AM on night shift
- Permanent Position
- Opportunities For Advancement
- Weekly pay
- Benefits Offered
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Position
If you or anyone that you may know is interested in this position, please pass the word along. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.