home >> manufacturing >> job board >> post

Warehouse/Forklift Operator (7373743)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]


OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!
Departments:
We have 3 different departments that employees can work in and they are receiving, picking, or packing. Below is a rundown of each department and the difference between them.

Receiving - These employees will operate equipment around 25% of the time and it will be order pickers, turret trucks and limited forklifts. As product comes in they will be responsible for taking that and bringing it to areas that needs to get to. The remaining 75% can be various tasks as needed - cleaning, helping in other departments such as picking or packing, etc.

Picking - These roles will be almost exclusively on equipment all day once they get out of their training period in the first 2-3 weeks. They will operate large order pickers and turret trucks and as they drive around the facility, they will look off tickets that tell them how much product to grab by hand to put into boxes, then bring those to the packers to get it ready to leave the facility. The picks per day can vary quite a bit depending on the volume or what product they are working with. Quality and accuracy of the picks is extremely important.

Packing - These roles will require no equipment operation whatsoever. Employees will have their work station and will be on their feet all day. The workload will consist of packing orders, doing labels, working through quality checks to ensure the pickers selected the correct count and making sure things are accurate, etc. They are the last people who check orders before they leave the facility to ensure they are accurate. If they show potential it is a possibility, they could be cross trained in the other departments

Pay:
$14-15.50/HR
Location:
Greenwood-South Side
Shifts:
1st shift: 8am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri
2nd Shift 3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri

Environment:
Temp controlled, clean, warehouse environment

Must Haves:
-HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED
- Previous warehouse/distribution experience
-Forklift experience (reach truck, cherry picker, dock stocker)

Bonus:


  • Great Benefits

  • Growth Opportunity!

  • Pay Increases


Call Kyle ASAP if interested, Positions available and going fast!
317-215-6794







About Aerotek:
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]


© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.