[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently looking for Maintenance Mechanic in Brooklyn!
Shift: 3pm to 11:45pm
Pay: $25 to $31(Based On Experience)
- Hands on knowledge of packaging equipment is preferred: fillers, packers, seamer, palletizers, de-palletizers, product elevators, conveyors, video-jets, prints and apply etc
- Basic electrical troubleshooting with a meter.
- Computer Savvy, Familiar with machine controls and Allen Bradley PLC is a plus.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance on motors, conveyor systems, and production machines
- Can follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications for troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and food safety regulations.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.