[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Overhead assembly line and assembling the Dodge Ram cockpit modules.
- They will be responsible for PMs and maintenance the assembly line.
- Individuals will be responsible for PLC troubleshooting.
- They will follow the PM schedule and prints given to them by the Plant Manager.
- Will be working with Allen Bradley controls.
- Utilizing SAP software for instructions.
- Installation of new projects/robotic lines.
- Responsibility for planning update and automatizing of maintenance equipment and plan improving up-time and reducing operational cost
- Technical documentation on all Production facilities including all Preventive Maintenance schedules
- Manage all maintenance spares in line with cost reduction, follow the maintenance budget
- Implement Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Implement Continuous Improvement activities
- Assure all workstations are in accordance with Health and Safety regulations
- Ensure periodical verification of Production fixtures using master gauge
C: Mon & Tues 4:30PM - 4AM &
Fri & Sat 4:30AM - 4PM
(working about 55 hours per week - rotating Sundays)
- 4-5 years of Automotive Maintenance experience (Installations & Repair)
- Allen Bradley experience (troubleshoot)
- MIG welding
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSTING IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIRED MUST HAVES LISTED ABOVE**
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.