[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Perform repair of mechanical equipment.
- Use technical manuals, blueprints, and engineering sketches as required.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Responsible for performing and documenting preventive maintenance on production machinery.
- Responsible for keeping equipment in top condition for safe and efficient production results.
- Operate machines from time to time for both troubleshooting and to supplement production requirements during busy periods.
Great Candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in either industrial maintenance or a combination of related technical education and work experience.
- Ability to work 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM on a rotating basis and does involve occasional overtime, weekend, and holiday coverage as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree in a technical discipline or equivalent technical school degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Fundamental mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting ability related to typical bulk material handling equipment, and fluid flow systems.
- Understanding of electric motors and motor systems with essential electrical knowledge and troubleshooting ability - 480 volt and lower.
- Basic familiarity with instrumentation such as level, flow, temperature, PLCs, and HMIs.
- Capable of lifting at least 50 lbs., frequently walking up/down stairs and comfortable entering confined spaces.
- Ability to work at our Summerville, South Carolina plant on an as-needed basis.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.