[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Quality Assurance Manager Wanted for a Pharmaceutical Company
- Ongoing development and coordination of the Quality Program and documentation (SOPs, Validation protocols, Customer Test Reports)
- Maintaining the company's Quality Manual
- Conduct and manage internal audit schedule
- Operations process management
- Production Scheduling in conjunction with Plant Supervisor
- Work with NPD to ensure products meet targets for accuracy.
- Stability Studies for new products and retained product samples.
- Materials approvals.
- Maintain ISO 17025 Certification
- Address Quality and FDA audits
- Supplier audits
- Address vendor quality issues via Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCAR).
This Pharmaceutical Company has been a market leader in pH and sanitizer testing technologies since 1934. Throughout the years, customer service and product quality have been the company focus, and critical factors for success. The reputation of the company and its Hydrion brand products has driven sales growth year over year. To maintain this reputation in an advancing market, it is imperative that manufacturing and quality assurance processes are managed with the highest level of professionalism.
FULL TIME + Benefits
US RESIDENTS ONLY - NO SPONSORSHIP
Location; Brooklyn, NY
Salary: Min $80K-120k Pending on Exp
6 Years of Experience in the field and able to manage over 50+ people.
Pharmaceutical Field Background (Preferred, but Not Req)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.