[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
-manufacturing experience (preferred)
-Small parts familiarity
-Able to read/interpret English AND use computers
People will work in either of the three different jobs/areas:
1--Assembly: mostly sitting, using hand tools to assemble the finished product.
2--SMT: Pushing carts with reels of PCB components to the machines. Lots of standing/walking/pushing
3--Material Movement: Going to the stockroom/warehouse, gathering parts and bringing those parts to the production floor. Lots of standing, counting and walking.
A Production Operator I works as part of a team to produce quality electronic equipment within a dynamic manufacturing environment. A Production Operator I flexes easily between tasks, and seeks to be proficient at all tasks within their assigned functional area.
* Fabricates or assembles electronic equipment according to written work instructions
* Flexes to multiple work areas daily based on established patterns
* Delivers materials to point of consumption in response to Kanban signals
* Accurately performs inventory transactions
* Actively participates in daily in Tier 1 daily management system (DMS) meetings
* Contributes to continuous improvement projects
* Keeps work area well organized and clean
* Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.