[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek currently working with a company in Morristown, TN that is looking to hire several Machine Operators ASAP!
Pay: $15-$16/HR with a .50 shift differential
- Perform set-up and operate slitting equipment to produce product according to quality and productivity requirements
- Ensures that equipment runs in accordance with operational standards
- Performs minor repairs and preventative maintenance as needed
- Ensure the correct raw materials are being processed
- Maintains a safe working environment by following all company safety policies and procedures and reports unsafe conditions and incidents
- Makes adjustment to the machine during production by responding to problems found during visual inspection
- Assumes responsibility for the quality and quantity produced on the machines
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience as a machine operator.
- Good mechanical ability.
- Ability to use rulers, gauges and calipers.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.