[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now Hiring 1st and 3rd shift Maintenance Technicians!
Pay/Shift:Tech 2 $18-22 5:30pm-5:30am
Tech 3 $23-26 5:30am-5:30pm
Weekend shift F-Sun
- Proficiently utilizes CMMS to retrieve and complete work orders, ensuring parts are properly withdrawn for inventory and accounted for on appropriate work order.
- Utilize CMMS to assign work to Technician Levels I and II.
- Assist Maintenance Manager with audits of maintenance performed to ensure highest quality.
- Analyze maintenance projects to determine least disruptive and most cost effective implementations.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all conveyor systems under time constraints to included motors, motor controllers, control cabinets, detectors, and sensors.
- Must be able to pass Powered Material Handling Equipment Certification
- Troubleshoots and repairs all Powered Industrial Equipment under time constraints.
- Completes daily power equipment checklist to ensure equipment is working properly and report any defects to management and/or maintenance.
- Understand and able to troubleshoot local area data communication, PLC / PC controlled devices.
- All other duties as assigned.
If interested in the opportunity call Chris Washington at 864-607-9059
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.