[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
day shift: 4am-2:30pm Mon-Th
weekend shift: 6am-6pm Fri-Sun
- Deburr and finish of metal components
- Set up and run various deburr equipment (oscillator, buffers and grinders)
- Must be able to read and under stand blueprints and finish call outs. Ability to follow router sequences (directions)
Candidates can be entry level as long as they can follow instructions and know hand tools
- Able to perform sequence operation in a timely manner
- Grind and prep components for out side process
- Maintain finishes as required on blueprint.
- repetitively lift parts up to 50lbs
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.