[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Process Equipment Engineer
Direct hire position in Covington, Georgia
Please send me your resume in word.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the mechanical and electrical aspects of plastics process (extrusion and thermoforming) equipment. The person should be able to help troubleshoot problems with the maintenance team and be able to provide equipment performance improvements.
• The ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years of experience, preferably more
• The perfect candidate will have foam thermoforming experience (or similar, transferable experience with plastics)
• Some supervisory/leadership/management experience is ideal – the more experience the better
• The candidate chosen for this position will manage a team of about 20 individuals (including 3 technicians, 8 members of the maintenance support group and 8 shift mechanics)
• There is a strong emphasis on electronics in this position
• Strong desire for experience with Human Machine Interface (HMI) systems, PLC (ladder logic) and similar production systems and processes
• The position will be Monday-Friday daytime hours with occasional phone support in the evenings if a situation arises (rare)
• No visa sponsorship available – U.S. citizens or permanent residents