[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Candidates will be responsible for MIG welding aluminum feed trailers
* Candidates will be climbing into bins and welding aluminum parts together
* standing and welding and tacking parts of trailers. .035 wire
* little blueprint knowledge is required but they will move candidates around if they show they are capable of more and have more knowledge
* 6+ months mig welding
* 1+ years of on the job welding experience
* Ability to read a tape measure
* 6+ months welding steel or aluminum
* Ability to climb into trailers
** IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT 319-731-1086 OR APPLY TODAY. THANK YOU. **
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.