[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Machine Operating, Spot Weld, Tack weld, Blueprints
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Ability to set up and operate production machinery
* Ability to read and understand specification sheets and work orders
* Ability to layout and load materials using basic math and hand held measuring tools
* Knowledge of re-work procedures
* Understanding of finished product characteristics
* Ability to consistently lift 70+ lbs
Shift is Monday- Friday, 5:00am- 1:30pm with overtime until 3:30pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.