[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Previous experience with Hand Tools
- Previous labor or production experience
- Work as an general assembler
- Responsibilities are assembly of small to medium sized parts by hand and machine
- Also inspection and quality checks of pieces
- Use of hand tools required with soldering, tapping and hooking.
- Once they have completed the assembly they will also be responsible for performing their own quality checks on the assemblies by hooking them up to a test machine to make sure everything is working properly
- Good hand eye coordination is required
- Hand and power tool
- General, mechanical or electronic assembly or basic/general machine operation experience works
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or GED
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.