[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Interpret information from drawings with strong attention to detail
- Set-up and operate CNC Press Brake
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions
- Maintain all required tolerances and quality on all fabricated equipment
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with the production schedule ensuring the required best working practices are maintained at all times
- Comply with health and safety regulations, the company handbook, quality standards, and all other company policies and procedures
- Work independently
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities within the department and organization
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Communicate with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and resolve machining or quality issues.
- Complete all required documentation
- Any additional tasks assigned by supervisor or manager
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years CNC operating experience
- Knowledge of precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Able to read precision measuring equipment and pass a written test to confirm competency
- Basic math skills are required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be motivated self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented and committed to excellence
- Takes pride in their work and owns mistakes
- Ability to adapt to new and changing work environments
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.