[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Filler/Labeler will be responsible for performing the following job tasks/assignments as well as other work duties required.
* Fill liquid and solid products into containers
* Label and over-pack products and prepare for shipping
* Follow filling and labeling work instructions as described on the Bill of Materials
* Correctly record information on the filling/labeling work order after completing tasks
* Follow safety rules and work safely
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* Purge, fill, and pressurize recycletainers
* 2nd- 3:00pm- 11:30pm Monday-Friday w/ Saturday's
* 3rd- 11:00pm- 7:30am Sunday-Thursday w/ Friday's
**Need to be open/available to working OT during the week and weekends as needed/required
If interested in hearing more please contact Natasha Smith at 513-229-2010 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.