[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
experience is preferred but not required.
Long term growth with company
Excellent referral bonuses ($2,000)
Access to on-site workout facility
No toll bridge for candidates in Kitsap County
Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical, 401K
* Assist in The Manufacturing, Production, Warehouse Duties
* Package, Label, Transport Goods
* Keep Detailed Logs/Inventory
* Basic Machine Operation
* Measuring and Weighing Bulk Material
* Operate Pallet Jack, Palletizing, Lifting To 50lbs.
* Stand on Feet 8-10 Hours Per Day in Warehouse Environment
* Work Efficiently and Professionally in Workspace
* Comfortable Lifting 50+ Pounds
* Submit to Drug and Back ground Screening
* High School Diploma OREquivalent
Shift and Pay:
* 1st AND 2nd Shift
* 40 Hour Work Weeks, Occasional OT
* Weekly Pay and Benefits
* Interview Experience AND Resume Advice
* Excellent Customer Service
If interested, email
your resume to and contact Chester withAerotekBremertonToday!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.