[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. The contractors selected for this position will be on a production line assembling doors.
2. Can be working at various stations (should be flexible).
3. You will be using pneumatic air and hand tools to assemble the doors (air powered drills, rubber mallets).
* 1st shift (Overtime)
* Must have at least 6 months of manufacturing or production experience (Construction Experience Is A Plus)
* Experience working with power tools (pneumatic tools are a plus!)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.