[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
*CAN POTENTIALLY START ASAP*
* Candidate will be wire feed MIG Welding shorter run projects for the farming industry.
* Welding is performed on mostly mild steel, some galvanized steel, and occasionally stainless steel.
* Could be welding some weeks half the time, and building and assembling the products the other half.
* MIG, weld, steel, wire
* 1st shift 7:40am-4:10pm Monday-Friday
Top Skills Details:
* wire feed MIG Welding, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* -At least 1 year of MIG welding in a manufacturing environment OR
* -2 year tech degree in Welding
* -Must be willing to work independently
* -Must be willing to assemble their own projects
* -ATTENDANCE IS EVERYTHING
* -Overtime is MANDATORY
DO NOT NEED BLUEPRINT READING OR LAYOUTS
* Entry Level
If Interested, Pleaseapply and call Lawson at 843.972.1988or send your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.