[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To repair and maintain all facility machines and mechanical equipment, in accordance with schematics, blueprints, operations manuals, and manufacturers specifications.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Performs preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of all production equipment including Computer Numeric Controls (CNC) and manual machines, facility air compressors and forklifts
2. Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of water treatment equipment.
3. Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of gas fired burner equipment (paint wash booth, paint ovens, building heaters)
4. Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs pneumatic and hydraulic controls, cylinders, pumps and other related equipment.
5. Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of all electric and electronic components, such as Computer Numeric Controls (CNC), motor starters, relays, proximity switches, timers, limit switches, motor drives and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
6. Oversees operation of Maintenance Department in the absence of, or as delegated by, Maintenance Supervisor
7. Documents maintenance and repair work performed, using designated procedures.
8. Completes all necessary paperwork, including work orders in a timely manner.
9. Complies with all policies and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards while performing work.
10. Maintains cleanliness and hygiene of all associated work areas.
11. Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
12. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
maintenance, wire feed, MIG weld, Mild Steel Weld, Reading Blueprints , Welding on Aluminum, Welding on stainless steel
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Any type of maintenance experience works well.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.