[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* building of orders and product movement in the warehouse
* attention to safety, quality and established performance standards.
* ensure timely and accurate delivery of product orders to customers.
What we are looking for :
* 6 Months Experience Warehouse And Operating A Pallet Jack
* load inbound and outbound product to and from vehicles and containers.
* orders on pallets by` hand picking cases
* unload and rebuild pallets of product
* Operate a pallet jack to maintain safety, quality and production standards
* Read, decode, and decipher product coding
* Acknowledge damaged product and handle according to SOPs.
* inventory accuracy and inspection of product
* capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Monday - Thursday, 5pm - 3am, $17.50/hr
Sunday - Wednesday, 5:30pm- 3:30am, $17.50/hr
Friday - Sunday, 5:30pm - 5:30am, $18
To apply contact Neetu Mandanna,
nmandanna @aerotek.com, 408.418.0161 x 57198
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.