[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Performs assigned activities on production line(s), including operation of equipment in accordance with work and safety instructions as well as production specifications and schedules
* Ability to drive a forklift and work in all areas of manufacturing
* Performs tasks efficiently and with high attention to detail, ensuring achievement of volume, cost, and safety targets, as well as quality standards
* Serves as a resource to others by sharing information, production techniques and demonstrating functional tasks to assist newly assigned team members
* Assists in troubleshooting of shop floor problems pertaining to equipment, machines, raw materials, and design
* Monitors equipment, tools, process and systems to anticipate and/or detect non-routine issues that could lead to equipment malfunction, production delays and/or quality related matters
* Loads materials into production systems in a timely and efficient manner, operates automation and production control systems as assigned
* Maintains clean and orderly work area and production equipment, ensuring adherence to health and safety requirements
* Openly and proactively shares feedback and recommendations with leaders for continual improvement in production operations, operating procedures and processes
* Lifts materials and tools manually as needed to position for proper machine loading, unloading and inspection
machine operator, production, forklift, machine set up, quality checks, load material, automated equipment, unload material, troubleshooting, monitor equipment, lean manufacturing, HMI, minor repair
Top Skills Details:
highly automated machine set up
minor machine repair
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 1 to 2 years direct experience in a manufacturing environment with automated machine operations and repairs.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Associates degree from an accredited community, technical or vocational college preferred
* Lean / process improvement tools experience and/or interest in advancing knowledge in this area
* Ability to load and unload material from manual and automated equipment with little supervision
* Possess basic computer and data entry skills, including the ability to operate and load simple computer programs as required to run production equipment
* Demonstrates team spirit, shows flexibility and positive attitude as an active team contributor
* Demonstrates the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Demonstrates problem solving skills, is able to recognize and appropriately escalate issues when situations arise
Positions start at $15 per hour and will advance up to $16-$19 after contract duration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.