[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A company in Anaheim, CA has an immediate opening on 1st shift for a Warehouse Worker.
A tile/ stone countertop distributor is looking for a warehouse associate to assist in their Anaheim facility.
The warehouse associate will be responsible for the following:
- Lifting, pushing, pulling large and small slabs of tile around a 50k square foot warehouse
- Load and unload trucks safely and accurately
- Stage samples and materials for customer viewing and loading of trucks
- Inspect, verify, and cross check all materials/ products received against paperwork
- Tag and identify material, ensure slabs and samples are properly marked
- Assist with cleaning of entire facility, taking out trash, breaking down and cutting pallets, etc.
Warehouse, heavy lifting, Packing, Order picking, General labor, loading/unloading trucks
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1-2+ years of warehouse experience ideally working with large parts and heavy material
Ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Packaging and properly tagging material
- Ability to lift 50-75+ lbs on a consistent basis, able hold up a frames, lift slabs of tile, etc.
- Knowledge of order pulling
- Good communication skills and ability to work with others
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.