[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Packaging operators will be packing up chains into boxes to be sent out to distributors.
* Packagers will be stacking pallets and measuring boxes to make sure the proper amount of chains are in each box.
* There is a computer screen that they will need to look at and pack the pallet based off of the directions on the screen.
* They will work in a team of three and switch between loading the chain into the bag, sealing the bag to be put into the box, and taping the box up/place it on the pallet.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Ability to work any shift and change shifts when needed
* Ability to follow work instructions
* Attention to detail
* Candidates need to have strong learning capabilities.
* Manufacturing experience is preferred.
* HS Diploma Required/GED Required
* Production assembly
* Machine operating
* General production
Top Skills Details:
Pay may vary depending on experience
If interested please contact contact Sam Robinson @503-403-1911 or email resume to email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.