[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Prolonged periods of standing on feet for extended hours and extensive walking and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Learn mechanical loading processes
- Work overtime as needed 50 plus hours per week.
- Clean equipment and assist supervisors as needed.
- Cleaning Trailers and sugar pit.
- Operate forklift
- Perform physical labor indoors and outdoors
- Operate automated vacuuming systems
- Use hand tools to disassemble rail cars
Pay and Benefits:
$14.50 starting pay, $15 at 6 months, $15.34 once hired permanent. Upward advancement, consistent schedule, overtime, amazing BCBS benefits, Wells Fargo 401K, company pension, uniforms provided, Steel toe boot allowance of $100 annually. Pay raises are available while on contract.
1st Shift: 6am-6:30pm (4 on / 4 off)
2nd Shift: 6pm-6:30am (4 on / 4 off)
Warehouse, documentation, heavy lifting, computer skills
Top Skills Details:
Warehouse, documentation, heavy lifting and use of basic hand tools to assemble mechanical components.
Soft Skills: Physical ability, punctuality, work ethic, attitude and train-ability.
- Commitment to ADM'S goal of achieving a zero injury culture, understand and follow company procedures
- Candidates must be able to provide new hard hat, safety glasses, and steel toe boots
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.