[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Well regarded company located in Valencia, Ca is looking to hire clean room assemblers. Company is a global leader in developing the most advanced cochlear implant systems in the world. Company develops cutting-edge cochlear implant technology that restores hearing to those with severe-to-profound hearing loss.
* 1st shift (6am-2:30pm) - $16/hr
* 2nd shift (3pm-11:30pm) - $17.60/hr
****Training will be on 1st shift for 4-6 weeks and will then transfer to their regular shift
Under direct supervision of a manufacturing manager/supervisor, perform specific manufacturing/packaging operations . Perform repetitive production assembly/packaging tasks which can require positioning of small, delicate parts with precision. Ability to meet performance standards including line flow and output. Accurately recording component, product/packaging, and other information on specified forms and the quality of ones workmanship are of critical importance.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Follow detailed assembly/packaging instructions, processes and procedures.
2. Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements according to their system.
3. Reports problems (and potential problems) with quality, processes, equipment and materials to production management.
4. Maintain clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
microscope, cleanroom, clean room, blueprints, assembly, medical device
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Education and Training:
1. HS diploma or equivalent
2. Ability to effectively read, write and speak English
1. Good written and oral communication skills
2. Medical device manufacturing experience
3. Familiarity with personal computers
4. Previous experience with microscopes and/or soldering equipment
1. Ability to use hands to handle and feel small parts
2. Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, and reach within hands and arms-length
Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.