[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Safely produce trusses and wall panels which meet or exceed industry standards for quality.
2. Cut, set up, assemble, sort, rack, mark and band roof trusses and wall panels per given specifications.
3. Place finished goods in their assigned bundle or on the designated pallet.
4. Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
5. Meet reasonable production guidelines.
6. Maintain safe and clean production area.
7. Responsible for adhering to all safety rules
assembler, general production, carpentry, carpenter, truss, builder, residential, construction, building material, toll brothers, van metre, total structural solutions, 84 lumber, annandale millwork, Frogale
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-1 year general production experience, assembling experience, construction experience or carpentry experience -able to lift 80+ pounds - Experience in carpentry or construction (measure to a 16th of an inch) (discuss with me detailed tape measure e
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.