[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring Personal Shoppers in Ypsilanti, MI-Part time role!!!
Personal Shopper: $13.50hr+ Medical Benefits
Are you looking to provide assistance to those in need during the pandemic?
Are you looking for extra income?
Were looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive infast-paced, physical environments. This role will be working with a3rdparty grocery deliveryservice provider.
Get more out of a job opportunity:
* Weekly Pay
* All You Need Is A Vehicle And Smart Phone
* Focus On Preparing The Grocery Bags For Hand-OffTo Couriers At AGrocery Retail Store.
* Picking, Packing, And Staging.
* Accurately Pick Items In Customer'sOrders, Pack Items InBags, And Prepare Bags For Hand-OffTo Couriers.
* Candidates Will Not Be Going Door To Door To Deliver The Items.
* Must Be21 Years
* Must Be Open To Work On Weekends
* Ability To Work 16-40 Hours/Week On Site.
* Have Your Own Reliable Transportation.
* Must Be Able To Lift And Carry Up To 49 Lbs. And Stand For 8 Hours With Or WithoutAccommodation.
* Track Record Of Success In A Warehouse, Restaurant, Or Retail Job.
* High School Diploma Or GED.
* Eligible To Work In The United States.
* Proficient In Basic Computer Programs Like Google Sheets.
* You Have A Personal Hand-Held Device Or Computer WithWIFI-Access. First Day On-BoardingWill Be Done Remotely With Your Personal Device And Internet Access.
This is a great opportunity whether you have worked forUber,Lyft,PostmatesorInstacart, or other jobs such as retail, courier, or seasonal work.If you are simply looking for an entry-level opportunity to learn some new marketable skills and earn competitive salary, this would be a great starting point.
Personal shoppers will be working in grocery stores that abide by all safety requirements and procedures due to the pandemic.The company is taking every precaution to create safe workplaces. You will be provided with personal protective equipment including a mask. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
If interested to interview, reach out to:
410-777-5075 Ex: 55197
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.