[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**if you are interested in the role please give me, Pablo, a call at 424-531-6114**
* Maintain and Repair the Production Equipment - Conveyors, Ovens, Presses, Band Saws, HVAC
* Basic Facility Maintenance
* Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance (e.g., Motors, Diagnostics etc)
* Custom fabrication of tools and jigs for production
* Lock out tag out procedures.
* Ability to navigate Microsoft office software and SAP
* More mechanical than electrical (70/30 split)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 3+ years of experience within a manufacturing maintenance role
* Skilled with hand and power tools
* Custom fabrications, able to take thoughts or ideas and build them
* Individuals with Navy Experience welcomed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.