[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Starting pay rate $15.00 - $16.50
* 1st shift: 7:30am - 4:00pm
* 2nd shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
* 3rd shift: 9:00pm - 5:30am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Comply with all safety requirements and proper use of PPE
* Understand & practice the Quality policy
* Loads raw materials into machines
* Manually on and off bears materials from/to machines
* Assists operator in monitoring pasting machine function
* Performs visual inspections for quality and quantity. Notifies others of problems or inconsistencies.
* Offloading plates from the conveyor
* Enters data into Data collector
* Understand and follow Work instructions
* Follow and maintain Lean activities (5S, housekeeping, hygiene, etc)
* Be at work station on time
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have an updated resume
* Manufacturing experience is a MUST!
* Machine Operating experience
Ifinterestedplease call Oscar at 323.236.9868 or at 562.566.4716. These positions are filling upFASTsoAPPLY QUICKLY!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.