[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Uses assembly documentation, schematics and wiring diagrams to assemble, test, rework or upgrade sub and final assemblies.
* Performs in process and final inspection.
* Performs PCB Stuffing, Thru-hole soldering, Surface-mount soldering, Point-to-point wiring, Mechanical assembly, Cable and wire harness assembly, Chassis assembly, New build and rework.
* Performs optical assembly and test.
* Manages databases for build and test monitoring.
* Operates bench and system testing and performs troubleshooting from module to component levels using Oscilloscopes, DVM/DMM, Pulse generators, Pearson probes, HVPS, Dummy loads, etc.
* Conducts failure analysis and reporting.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Requires a minimum of two (2) years related work experience.
* Optical alignment experience is a plus.
* Experience with LabVIEW and running Automated Testing Equipment.
* Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
* Proven ability to work as a member of a team or individually to achieve departmental goals.
* Strong knowledge in quality inspection, data analysis, and documentation.
* Knowledge, ability, and willingness to safely work with exposed high voltage.
* Strong knowledge in electrical theory and operations.
* Blue print and schematic reading and interpretation.
* Knowledge and use of various hand and power tools.
* Ability to read, understand and follow established assembly procedures.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.