[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Machine operators for all 3 shifts.
- Set up of blenders, mixers, and extruders using base parameters assigned by management
-Prepare pigments and bases together for upcoming runs
-Record operational data on computer controlled machinery and/or specified forms
-Clean and disassemble mixing and bonding equipment
-Prepare tooling for changeovers and perform machine changeovers
-Continually monitor production runs to detect defects or deviations from standards and make minor adjustments as necessary
-Transport finished runs or full skills to shipping warehouse
-Work to continuously improve all areas of productivity and reduce scrap
MUST HAVES: - Around two years of machine operating experience -Mechanically inclined, meaning having previous set up or trouble shooting experience - Experience performing quality control throughout the operating process - Understand basic math
Machine Operator Job Duties:
* Operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products
* Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
* Understanding of how operated machine works
* Conduct quality checks periodically
* Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed
* Analyze machine operations and output if applicable
* Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.