[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Utilize hand and power tools to assemble crossbows and specialized parts
- Will use screwdrivers, wrenches, drills, drill presses, etc.
- Work off of work instructions to correctly assemble product
- Take accurate measurements according to specifications designated on work instructions
- Work can be highly repetitive, as assemblies do not change drastically from one line to another
- Follow all appropriate safety procedures and work effectively with other team members
production, assembly, hand tool, power tool
Top Skills Details:
Mechanically-inclined - Ability to utilize hand and power tools and follow measurements
Ability to follow written work instructions and basic diagrams
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to stand and work on feet for the duration of the shift
- Must be comfortable and open to working overtime
- Do not need to have any previous assembly or production experience, but any assembly experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs as needed
- Must be able to perform repetitive work tasks
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.