[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* 6+ months of experience in production, manufacturing, or some sort of repetitive work.
* Ideally, has experience in construction, woodworking, or fiberglass.
* Experience with hand and power tools (depending on department, could be drills, wrenches, spray gun, nail gun, chop saw)
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively throughout shift
* Ability to work in a Manufacturing facility; dust, noise, and fumes
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently (the hot tub cannot move to the next department for further completion until that current department is finished their work)
*Shift:Monday - Friday, 3:30PM - 11:30PM*
*Full Time* Permanent *
Individuals will be expected to do the following:
* Sand skirts, rails, and trims.
* Stain panels, skirts, trims, and rails.
* Ensures Equipment Enclosure is complete to work order.
* Drills holes for parts installation.
* Build wooden frames.
* Maintains a clean workspace and department.
If you are interested in hearing about these job opportunities, please reply to this job posting with your resume attached in a Word document or PDF file only. We are holding interviews immediately.
These are all permanent opportunities that will provide long term stability. This is NOT a temporary position. This is a FULL TIME, permanent position.
All qualified job candidates will be contacted by phone or email to set up interview.
Start as early as Monday!
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of Staffing^MD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aerotek^MD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.