[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
City Brewery is seeking experienced compounders / Operates machinery in brewing production with the objective of producing the best quality product as efficiently
as possible. These positions are responsible for processing malt
based beverages using blending equipment.
* Monitoring tanks, hooking hoses to filtration tanks, monitoring pump systems for flow, checking valve placement.
* Monitoring the flow will consist of calculating the amount in one holding tank transferring to another using HMI and Computer monitors - candidates need to be able to work a computer.
* Be able to pull/drag 10 25 rubber hoses 2 3 in diameter weighing 50 100 lbs to transfer product from vessel to vessel.
* Moving of product using hose connections from various tanks through the batching process.
* Reading and interpreting the batch sheet for regulations, batching, and record keeping.
* Operation of pumps and valves, performance of basic laboratory testing and data recording.
* Work with and/or around hazardous chemicals (i.e. caustics, acids, ammonia) with personal protection equipment, and on-site training
* Will be taught to pull samples for quality testing
* Tank cleaning using a CIP system, ensuring no cross contamination of products, general cleaning with use of chemicals and pressure hoses to clean equipment
* Loading and unloading of tanker trucks and completion of necessary paperwork
Computer literacy required for data entry and equipment operation
Strong math skills required for measurement conversions and inventory management
Minor preventative maintenance, checking valves, hoses, connections, and flow process Intermediate PC skills using Microsoft Office products including Excel.
Food safety, Mixing, Chemical, Fill, Production, Compounding, Compound, Gmp, fda, batch mixing, batch record, batch mixer, batch processing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Previous food processing experience and familiarity with HACCP programs strongly preferred.
* 3 - 5 years in compounding or blending operations
* Experience in working with computer controlled automated equipment
* Math (measurements conversions)
* Be able to operate forklift with in-house training and certification
* Be able to operate and maneuver high pressure air and water hoses (hot and cold) for cleaning machinery and floors
* Must be capable of performing All positions require the ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 100 lbs. hoses, require entry into confined spaces; ability to work within temperature swings, and work outside in all weather conditions
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.