[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking for reliable individuals that enjoy working in a faster paced environment and learning different processes within the production facility.
This position rotates to different areas each (1) hour to eliminate monotony within the role. This shift happens in sync with the production line and enables the line to not be shut down during this switch.
Duties (not limited to):
- Operate all tire line, balancing, sequencing (location specific), material handling and other equipment as required.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance on all equipment as requested.
- Off load deliveries of tires, wheels and other raw materials.
- Sort tire, wheel and other parts deliveries.
- Inspect tires, wheels, other parts and finished assemblies according to inspection standards and frequencies prescribed.
- Operate material handling, sequencing, and finished assembly loading systems.
- Complete all working documentation, records, reports, etc. as requested.
production, general labor, assembly, factory, material handling, quality, inventory
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ months of manufacturing experience
- Reliable transportation to/from work.
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, stoop for 8 - 12 hour shifts
- Ability to lift 45+ pounds on a regular basis & up to 75lbs occasionally.
- Those without HS Diploma or GED should complete Aerotek basic math assessment (See AM/Assigned Recruiter)
Nice to Haves:
- Extended work tenure from other employers
- Previous automotive-related production experience
- HS Diploma / GED (preferred)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.