[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Accountable for execution of standard work to produce Reishi in the operations environment,
following the expectations of the Mycoway, Run to Target and Equipment Ownership. The
operator s key responsibilities are to learn the Mycoway, the standards of their role as laid out
in the Operating Standards, One Point Lessons (OPLs) and to work to advance the continuous
improvement of the line teams operational scorecard.
Will work with the team to produce products per the standards laid out in the run card and
Attribute Process Matrix to enable customer launches.
- Learns and participates in continuous improvement problem solving, standards
development and execution.
- Works to teach other operators improvements in standard work.
- Will enable our behavior observation system by being coachable and able to both give
and receive constructive feedback.
- Will participate in Clean, Inspection and Lubrication activities to support line reliability
- Participation in Daily Management Systems to improve process, standardize results, and
Adheres to protocols and procedures
- Dons proper personal protective equipment (PPE; i.e. face mask, gloves, ear plugs).
- Ability to handle materials up to 70 pounds in weight with assistance (i.e. push and pull).
Contributes to development of work process as part of the Mycoway implementation
Supports and helps to develop OPLs to encourage standardization.
- Works with Continuous Improvement Plant Lead and line team to constantly improve
standards to accomplish plant goals as articulated in the plant Compelling Business
Need and the lines 30,60, 90 day action plans.
- Participates in at least 1 capability building team within the plant (e.g. safety,
autonomous maintenance, preventative maintenance, quality, etc.).
Participates in skill building activities. Working to learn standards that require interaction with
both the product and the equipment.
- Provide feedback to the team regarding process and equipment.
- Engage in root cause analysis and other problem solving activities.
- Support the execution of actions aimed at improving and standardizing work.
Helps drive company vision and initiatives within Operations.
- Assist in development of deep technical knowledge of the equipment/area to which
they are assigned ownership.
- Develop actions as output of team problem solving exercises to meet continuous
- Reports on progress of problem solving to leadership
- Works cross functionally with engineering and operations to ensure key
transformational learnings are adapted to operationally as rapidly as possible.
Production Operator, Production Technician, Cleaning, Inspection, Calibration, Process Improvement, Manufacturing Process
Top Skills Details:
production operator, production technician, process improvement
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates should have at least 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment as a Production Operator/Technician/Associate (all industries should work except for food & beverage).
- Ability and willingness to take an ownership mentality over their production/manufacturing process.
- Will be training these employees on their process and expectations!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.