[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Staffing Solutions Group (SSG) has an immediate for an experienced Project Manager for one of our key clients located in Stevensville, MI. Per diem is available.
This is a contact position for approx 6-8 months depending on workload.
As a Project Manager you will have project responsibilities from quote hand off to project close, providing customer support & communication, and ultimately responsible for the related activities performed by multi-disciplined cross functional teams. A disciplined approach to project management, clearly defining objectives, timing, and critical elements to ensure success.
What You will Do:
* You will provide leadership for projects including scope, risk, timing, cost, and quality.
* As the customer main point of contact, you will spend most of your time communicating and facilitating the design and build process and ensuring customer satisfaction.
* During the project you will report status updates. After project completion you will share best practices and lessons learned utilizing the Project Execution Process (PEP).
* Act as the driving force for the team, promoting cooperation, conflict resolution & negotiation.
* Have an in depth understanding of the financial details and budget of each assigned project.
- Travel to customer sites & other locations up to 20% of the time. This may include domestic and international travel depending on the project.
- Lead/Manage engineers and technical trades on project teams.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodation.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent combination of experience and education.
* 7+ years of experience in industrial automation or engineering services industry.
* 4+ years of experience in Project Management.
* PMP certification preferred.
* Comprehensive understanding of Project Management best practices and processes, including but not limited to MS Project, critical path analysis and change management.
* History of managing customer contracts and relationships as well as indirectly managing teams.
* Actively listen, probe, and identify concerns. Develop credibility, loyalty, trust, & commitment.
* Ability to negotiate, resolve conflict and proactive decision analysis.