[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This technician will work directly with clients and installation crews to ensure that all on-site products are functioning properly and tested prior to system start-up. Qualified candidates will have a strong electrical background and prior experience in industrial plant environments. This is a direct-hire position and benefits will begin from the first day.
Pay: Based on Prior Experience, $52,000 - $60,000
Company Benefits: 90% paid health benefits, holiday bonuses, 401K match, profit-sharing bonuses
Essential Job Duties:
* Travel throughout the 48 continental United States to various client sites
* Splitting time between field services and the production plant, located in Canonsburg, PA based on customer needs
* Diagnosing and repairing on-site issues as required by end-users and contractors
* Conducting training presentations using both Power Point presentations and with hands-on demonstrations
* Executing a System Startup checklist while at a customers site which will include but is not limited to: visual inspection and verification of Busway installation, visual inspection of all joint connections, verification of meter functionality, ensure proper connections to end feed lugs, perform continuity testing on Busway system and verify plug-in unit installation
* Programming CPM meters at the customer site
* Completing a startup certification report and a meter commissioning report
* Interacting well with customers on the job site
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.