[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Safety mindset is required. Operating safely is of paramount importance to our company and our employees.
2. Selects and moves material to be extruded from designated storage areas and load into extruder using fork lift truck where needed, or direct other workers in performing this task.
3. Operates auxiliary equipment to mix or otherwise prepare for processing.
4. Uses lockout/ tagout to shut machine down for extensive cleaning.
5. Purges / Flushes out material from previous lot / batch with proper resin and install proper screen pack.
6. Enters all settings into control console for temperature, run speed etc. per batch ticket.
7. Examines condition of pellets coming off of the extruder to ensure uniformity.
Delivers samples of material to Laboratory for color check at the beginning, middle and end of lot, or more often as directed by supervision.
8. Fills containers such as cartons, boxes, bags or drums and load onto pallets as required.
9. Weighs and records weights on containers at end of production line.
10. Checks labeling for accuracy and apply to containers.
11. Cleans out all equipment to ensure that no contamination occurs.
12. Pulls extruder screws to wire brush for clean out when scheduled by supervision.
13. Perform line operating procedures, cleaning procedures and general duties assigned by your supervisor.
Machine operators with extrusion experience or mechanically inclined
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.